“To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children…to leave the world a better place…to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

21 at last

It's official everyone, I am FINALLY 21. The fateful day came on Sunday and it was amazing. Mostly because I was in Boone, NC and got to see my handsome brother!! He goes to Appalachian State University btw and its about 6 hours away from my house... and while this birthday was definelty an unconventional one... (no cake or pie or anything !) it was rewarding in other senses, that is minus the crazy Boone weather, and serious sunburn I got while there. Anyways its good to be 21, now I can make pasta with vodka sauce without relying on someone to buy me the vodka! hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment