“To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children…to leave the world a better place…to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, October 1, 2012

A Whole year and 3 days!

WOW! I can't believe so much time has passed!! That is kind of crazy,  so much has changed. My beautiful first pet dog died in November 2011 (Tucker) and then lets see, my parents separated and are planning on divorcing, which happened around February 2012, and a week after that my "handsome solider" broke up with me and maybe 2 months later I found out his new girlfriend is pregnant. So needless to say my 21st year has been the hardest year of my life, however, after getting myself together, talking to awesome people and surrounding myself with amazing friends I began my journey to "recovering myself" in May. Even though so much has changed a few close friends have stayed in my life... shout out to Claire at SWEET VIRGINIA BREEZE (blog). Anyhow here's to a new year, a new beginning and lots and lots of new adventures!


For my 22nd birthday I met up with my brother in Boone, NC [he goes to Appalachian State University] and went camping and then hiking! It was so amazing and so much fun! Here are some pics :) 
camping at Grandfather Mountain


On the AT


burning chair


First Summit with brother!!

Camping with friends :) Everyone should do it!



1 comment:

  1. Glad you're officially back to blogging! Sounds like a fun little camping trip too! Loving the picture on the trail- super jeal that the leaves up there have already started turning!

    ReplyDelete